Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Poke Genie is a safe, reliable, accurate, and simple-to-use IV calculator for Pokemon Go – an essential tool for every Pokemon Go player. IV is an indicator of the potential of a Pokemon, a critical criterion for wisely investing stardust and candies on the worthy Pokemon.
Poke Genie helps you conveniently calculate the IVs of your Pokemon by automatically gathering information from screenshots with image recognition. No need to enter stats yourself. To further enhance IV accuracy, simply provide appraisal results from the Team Leader. Even better, a history of scan results is automatically saved and displayed in an easy-to-read view, thus keeping a reliable and easily sortable/filterable record. With Poke Genie, you can effortlessly evaluate and keep track of your entire Pokemon collection.
Ever wonder how much CP your Pokemon will have after powering it up or evolution? Poke Genie's "simulate power-up and evolution" feature shows you the exact CP and HP range as well as the amount of dust and candies it costs for each power-up and evolution. Poke Genie calculates these based on your own Pokemon's IV to give you the most precise results. With Poke Genie, you’ll never waste any dust and candies on a weak Pokemon!
Relying only on screenshot and requiring no logins, Poke Genie is fully compliant with Niantic’s terms of service and safe to use. In addition, Poke Genie doesn’t require Internet access, and can be used entirely offline.
Poke Genie is a must have tool for any Pokemon Go fan!
How to calculate IV
1) Take a screenshot of the stats page of the Pokemon you want to check
2) Set your current trainer level
3) Import screenshot
4) Optional: Provide Team Leader’s appraisal results
Poke Genie does everything else.
It's that simple!
With the Poke Genie Keyboard, you can check Pokemon's IV directly in Pokemon Go without leaving the game. In addition, the Name Generator automatically generates formatted text for renaming that can be pasted into Pokemon Go in a single tap.
Wanna step up your game in raid and gym battles? Let Poke Genie help! The all new Battle Simulator will pick top counters from your very own Pokemon collection to help you to boost your win rate, and reduce potion and revive usage. Poke Genie will recommend the optimal teams for raid battles with minimal user input involved (simply scan and go). Let Poke Genie pick your team, assemble in the game and play. Poke Genie will tell you exactly your chances of victory, so you can defeat raid bosses with confidence and certainty.
Need to optimize your team against a certain raid boss? Use the Breakpoint Calculator to find out the best levels to power up your Pokemon to.
- Automatically align CP arc to calculate exact the Pokemon level (measured with pixel-level precision to give you the most accurate reading)
- Display all IV combinations as well as IV range
- Simulate power ups and evolutions
- Display exact CP and HP range as well as dust and candy costs for each power-up and evolution
- Use appraisal results from team leader to narrow down IV combinations
- Keep a history of scan results
- Filter/sort scan results by IV, CP, scan date, and screenshot capture date
- Absolutely safe to use (no login required)
- Fully functional offline
Current Scan Pro features
- Two automatic scan modes:
1. One click imports all unscanned screenshots
2. Automatically import all unscanned screenshots at app launch and while running in the background
- Display IV results immediately through banner notification while scanning in background
- Toggle view between history and new unread scans
- Remove ads
We are actively improving our scan accuracy. If you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @pokegenieinfo
Poke Genie is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Niantic, Pokemon Go, or Nintendo.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.