Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.0 released on April 15, 2017
Introducing new settings in Pokesnipers for easier use!
* New Favorite Pokemon filter: Allows you to select the Pokemon you want to be in the list.
* New Sort Pokemon filter: Allows you to order Pokemon in different, convenient ways.
* New Social section using which you can have direct connection with the developers and Pokesnipers community.
* New fresh style with redesigned icon and colors.
* New cool 8-bit Pokemon icons that also don't violate any copyrights.
Version 2.1 released on January 18, 2017
Minor bug fixes and internal improvements.
Version 2.0 released on October 10, 2016
- New, huge feed of Pokemon is waiting for you!
- Now you will get 100 Pokemon every time you refresh or lunch the app.
- IVs are here now! For some Pokemon we are now able to display IV stats.
- Feed just became more interactive. In realtime it shows when the Pokemon despawn and marks the Expired ones with red!
- Removed the rarity filter because the lack of use.
- Other minor stability and visual improvements.
Version 1.0.1 released on September 05, 2016
Bug fixes and reliability improvements.