Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.3.6 released on March 14, 2018
Version 2.3.5 released on December 20, 2017
As the year comes to a close I wanted to push out one more update with a few cool new features.
Have a safe and happy holiday season!
- Rename option added. This much requested feature has been a long time coming. Tap a Preset in the Library, tap the Actions button and choose "Edit Features" to find the Rename option.
- Quickly change Metronome sounds by tapping the speaker button next to Met 1 and Met 2 in the Mixer.
- Auto Announce is a new feature added to Playlist Controls. When you have an "Auto Advance + Play" Playlist you'll see a new switch for "Announce Next Item". This will read out the name of each item when it loads or, if you turn on "1 Bar Before" it'll announce the item a bar early and give you a "3, 4" count into it. You can tap the gear button on any item in the list and choose to change the text that gets read out.
- AirTurn control now has a 6th Port added and the option to Pause playback.
- The Marker fader in Mixer can now use "Voice 1-X" sounds. You can use this as another way of counting through a bar.
- More dotted note options have been added to P2 of the Common Rhythms page.
- Divisions of 16th note have been added to Change Rhythm page. You can now get proper 64th note groups.
Enjoy these new features. If you feel like leaving a nice review it's much appreciated. The link in the PolyNome menu should now take you right to the review page.
I love hearing from you. If you have an interesting way of using the app that you'd like to share, questions, or comments, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 2.3.4 released on December 08, 2017
What's new... (check the Help file for details)
- Would you prefer PolyNome to always launch to the Default Preset? That's a new option in the Preferences menu.
- Long press any Preset/Playlist/Playlist Manager row to enter edit mode.
- Long press the "Labels" button to quickly change the labels for selected Presets/Playlists
- Double tap a row in Playlist Manager to quickly load the Playlist.
- All time pickers now include an "hour" selector and go up to 23h 59m 59s
- When using Auto Advance and Stop in a Playlist (for example, when counting off songs for a band) the Eye Notes for the played item will remain on screen. This means you can use them to write the song structure and you'll be able to view them once you've started playing.
- When Playlist Eye Notes are set to full screen the title of the song is put at the top of the note, and the loaded item is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- New Metric Modulation option in Playlist Actions menu (under Tempo Options). Search for "metric modulation" in the Help menu to learn how to use it.
- The Rate PolyNome link now works properly. Positive reviews much appreciated!
Version 2.3.3 released on November 07, 2017
Tap and hold the timer to pause playback.
This update fixes an issue with the Playlist toolbar in landscape on an iPad.
It fixes an issue with rating the app. The rate button should now work if you want to leave a nice review :)
Added iPhone X support, pinch to zoom, new Playlist options and more.
Check https://polynome.net/whats-new/ for details
Don't forget to check out social media for tips and tricks : https://polynome.net/follow
Thanks for your support!