Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
- No. 1 insulin dosing app in 7 countries
- Safest diabetes app in the world
- Winner of Stanford's 'DiabetesMine' Patient Voices competition
"The killer feature of PredictBGL is the visual prediction and the easy correction of carb and correction ratios directly from the graph. Within the first two days it was easy to correct ratios and fine tune the predictions" - Marius, Germany
"Dexcom data 3 hours faster than Diasend" - Gillian, USA
"Reduced my daughter's A1C from 9.5% to 7.2%" - Lisa, Australia
We help real people with real information to live safer, easier lives with diabetes.
Better Doses = Safer Diabetes!
• Designed for type 1s and other insulin users (type 2, type 1.5 / LADA, gestational diabetes)
• Tracks active insulin / insulin on board in the same way as a pump
• Tracks carbs on board and can suggest corrective carbs when BG is too low
• HealthKit integration - access FatSecret's 2 million food database or use barcode scanning, or use other food Apps. Carbs, protein, fat and fibre will be pulled into the app when you hit 'Add'.
• Tips for first-time users
• Meal time and Basal reminders: never forget to check and log. Hypo warning and hypo retest reminders
• Quick and easy logging
• Insulin dose calculator / Logger
- save time with meal time defaults
- multiple carb ratios and correction ratios
- multiple BG targets
- track insulin on board and carbs on board
- delayed eating suggestions - lower your A1C
- factors for three levels of exercise, stress, sickness and pre-menstruation and more
• Hypo and BG prediction hours ahead
• A1C estimate
• Neat and clear graphs with ACTUAL blood glucose curves
- no straight-line charts that miss important highs
- helps to explain **expected** versus **unexpected** BGs
• Basal rates for pump users
• Fully-featured reporting
• Multiple food databases and food estimation guide
• Time in Range / trends similar to CGMS but lower cost
• Live Health Care Team sharing
• Live multi-device & cross-platform sharing of ALL data
• mmol/L or mg/dL blood glucose units
• Carbs in grams, portions, exchanges, BE, KE, CC
PRO FEATURES / ADD-ONS (*)
• Predictions from 3-8 hours ahead
• Dose analysis and tips
• Include protein, fat and fiber in dose calculations
• Live Dexcom Share CGM data integration
• Reports sent to your physician
INTEGRATION WITH DIABETIC DEVICES
• Live Dexcom Share CGM data integration
• Validic and HumanAPI integration
• Import of CSV, XML and Tab formats from 60+ diabetic devices including Accu-check Mobile, Agamatrix Zero-Click, Aviva, CoPilot, CareLink, Contour USB, DiaBass, Diasend, DexCom, Glooko, GlucoFacts, Freestyle Insulinx, Medtronic, MySugr, Omnipod, OneTouch Ping, Ontrack, RapidCalc, SIDiary.
INTEGRATION WITH FITNESS DEVICES
Integrate fitness data from sources such as Atlas, Cycling Analytics, DailyMile, Pulsense, Runsense, FatSecret, FitBug, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, IHealth, JawBone, MapMyFitness, Misfit, Moves, Ride with GPS, RunKeeper, SportTracks, Strava, Training Peaks and Withings.
We're always working to make PredictBGL better! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
PredictBGL was developed by a team of amazing engineers. Our CTO has had 27 years with T1 diabetes, and in a previous life used an insulin pump for 12 months. Our Quality Manager has a child with T1 diabetes who was diagnosed at 2 years old, now 11.
Includes Spanish, German, French, Russian and Chinese translations.
(*) PredictBGL gives you a 30-day free trial. After that, you can choose to stay with the Free Plan or upgrade to a monthly subscription starting from just two coffees per month ($9.99). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool