Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
- No. 1 insulin dosing app in 7 countries - 28,000 users
- Best Patient Decision Support - as voted by JDRF
- Winner of Stanford's 'DiabetesMine' Patient Voices competition
"The killer feature of PredictBGL is the visual prediction and the easy correction of carb and correction ratios directly from the graph. Within the first two days it was easy to correct ratios and fine tune the predictions" - Marius, Germany
"Dexcom data 3 hours faster than Diasend" - Gillian, USA
"Reduced my daughter's estimated A1C from 9.5% to 7.2% in three weeks" - Lisa, Australia
We help real people with real information to live safer, easier lives with diabetes.
Better Doses = Safer Diabetes!
• Designed for type 1s and other insulin users (type 2, type 1.5 / LADA, gestational diabetes)
• Insulin dose calculator / Logger
- multiple carb ratios and correction ratios
- multiple BG targets
- tracks active insulin / insulin on board in the same way as a pump
- delayed eating suggestions - lower your A1C
- factors for multiple levels of exercise, stress, sickness and pre-menstruation and more
• Neat and clear graphs with ACTUAL blood glucose curves
- see hidden highs between blood tests
- helps explain **expected** versus **unexpected** BGs
• Minimize manual logging with meal presets and reminders
• Optional integration of 5 million foods from MyFitnessPal and other food Apps
• Meal and Insulin reminders, Post-meal reminders: never forget to check and log
• Hypo warning and hypo retest reminders
• Hypo and BG prediction hours ahead
• Basal rates for pump users, and split dose logging
• Over 60 log types from Blood Pressure to Kidney Function
• Fully-featured reporting
• Multiple food databases and food estimation guide
• Time in Range / trends similar to CGMS but lower cost
• A1C estimate
• Live Health Care Team sharing
• Live syncing between multiple devices
• Tips for first-time users
• mg/dL or mmol/L blood glucose units
• Carbs in grams, portions, exchanges, BE, KE, CC
• A1C units in % or mmol/mol
PRO FEATURES / ADD-ONS (*)
• Predictions from 3-8 hours ahead
• Dose analysis and tips
• Include protein, fat and fiber in dose calculations
• Live Dexcom Share CGM data
• Live FreeStyle Libre data via Health and MiaoMiao, Tomato, Spike, Loop, NightRider
• Live data via NightScout
• Extensive reports
• Remote patient monitoring of multiple patients including kids at school and on camp
DATA IMPORT / EXPORT
• Import of CSV, XML and Tab formats from 60+ diabetic devices including Accu-check Mobile, Agamatrix Zero-Click, Aviva, CoPilot, CareLink, Contour USB, DiaBass, Diasend, DexCom, GlucoFacts, Freestyle Insulinx, Medtronic, MySugr, Omnipod, OneTouch Ping, Ontrack, RapidCalc, SIDiary
• Export to Excel
INTEGRATION WITH FITNESS DEVICES
Integrate fitness data from sources such as Atlas, Cycling Analytics, DailyMile, Pulsense, Runsense, FatSecret, FitBug, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, IHealth, JawBone, MapMyFitness, Misfit, Moves, Ride with GPS, RunKeeper, SportTracks, Strava, Training Peaks and Withings.
We're always working to make PredictBGL better! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
PredictBGL was developed by a team of amazing engineers. Our CTO has had 27 years with T1 diabetes, and in a previous life used an insulin pump for 12 months. Our Quality Manager has a child with T1 diabetes who was diagnosed at 2 years old, now 14.
Includes Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic and Chinese translations.
(*) PredictBGL gives you a 30-day free trial. After that, you can choose to stay with the Free Plan or upgrade to a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool