Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
50 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 25,000 HD pictures to relax and solve, new free daily jigsaws and photos curated from National Geographic and Sony Pictures! Discover why 50 million jigsaw puzzles are solved every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to go along with your stress-relieving and leisured play!
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 25,000 beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create a puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels with up to 550 pieces: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for a greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes, portraits, and curated collections from our partners National Geographic and Sony Pictures!
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidentally deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Magic.Puzzles.Community/
- Upon subscribing, you will immediately receive free access to the full collection of puzzle packs in the Puzzle Shop! All new packs released in the future will also be available to you for free during a subscription period. Exceptions are the puzzle packs which we publish according to the license from National Geographic, Sony, Grumpy Cat, and Our Place. These packs are located in the Puzzle Shop in special categories.
- A subscription also allows you to create and solve an unlimited amount of your own user-created puzzles, gives you unlimited energy to solve all user-created puzzles from people around the world, and turns off ads in the game.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $7.99 per week, $19.99 per month or $99.99 per year or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Price Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You may cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- In case of canceling a subscription, you lose all the benefits described above and all downloaded paid packs will be temporarily blocked. You will be able to unlock them at any moment by renewing a subscription or purchasing a separate puzzle pack.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.