Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.2 released on November 22, 2016
∙ Added Quick Actions & Peek & Pop for 3D Touch supported devices.
∙ Small bug fixes and improvements to how the app works overall.
Version 1.1.1 released on March 11, 2016
Some bugs were discovered, but fear not they have been annihilated!
• Did you feel it?
You are now able to see the number of people said they felt a quake. If you felt the quake you are also able to fill out a short form to indicate when and how you felt the quake.
• Filter the map
You can now see which quakes happened when. Using a slider you can adjust how many quakes happened through out the month.
Version 1.0 released on February 16, 2016
Version 1.1 released on February 16, 2016
• Added sharing to remove ads to help spread the word!
• Added an improved location button the the map view for better location awareness
Minor bug squashing:
• fixed a bug where selecting nearby when location permission was denied would close the finder view unexpectedly
• fixed some inconsistency with how ads are served
• fixed a bug in purchasing ad removal would give an incorrect error message