Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.0.2 released on January 26, 2016
• Fixed sharing services bug (that gets activated with the 99-cents upgrade).
Version 3.0.1 released on August 01, 2015
• This is our best version yet (w/much smaller files sizes) and with much more to come soon e.g. cloud sync, watch app!
• Added "Sync and Share Upgrade" as an In-App-Purchase. The 99-cents in-app purchase fully unlocks all sharing functions in QuickVoice Free. Or, another option is to get our Pro version which also has voice2text emailing; a must have, very cool feature!
• Also, added iTunes File Sharing as part of the Sync and Share or Pro Upgrades
• Send us your feedback e.g. suggestions, bugs finds, etc.
• iPhone 6 and 6+ compatible
• stability improvements when recording is interrupted (phone call, app removed from memory)
• new layout when using a larger text size
• better highlighting of "speaker" button
• privacy settings accessible in app
• setting to add trash icon to bottom bar (swipe to delete remains active)
• setting to disable dynamic text resizing
• file name ID removed when sharing recordings
Version 3.0 released on December 17, 2014
VIP! During the update be sure to "Allow" QuickVoice access to your iOS device's microphone when prompted upon launch. On another note, recordings can now be deleted simply by "Swiping-Left" your select recording(s) so the trash can icon is no longer needed (turn it off under preferences).
Please do not hesitate to contact us using our online support form if you need assistance updating or installing the app for the first time. We reply to all support inquiries.
Other New and Notable Features Include:
* This is a complete redesign--from the ground up--with refreshed user interface
* Now you can send voice note recordings through Apple's iMessages system
* Now records in MP4 format for high-quality smaller files
Version 2.5.6 released on July 22, 2013
• Voice Reminders! [NOTE: If you'd like to backup your recordings before updating (just to play it safe) but aren't sure how to simply drop us a note and we'll reply with instructions.]
Notice: iOS 4 users should skip this update since it implements new features not available in iOS 4 that may cause crashing. A compatibility update for our iOS 4 users will be out soon! Please do contact us if you require further information.