Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Radio FM is the only app to play any LIVE, internet-based radio broadcasts on your iPhone and iPad.
Tune in to tons of free radio shows featuring all of your favorite bands, the latest music and plenty of genres to choose from. Radio FM is the #1 mobile player for internet radio!
Radio FM features:
Listen to Live Broadcasts
• Enjoy a variety of different stations including news, music, talk shows, comedy, live concerts and other programs available through internet broadcast
Search for Music
• Search through a number of different stations with various genres including Rock, Country, Rap, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Reggae, Metal, Gospel, House, Classic and Christmas songs
Tune in to Top Stations
• Tune in to more than 30,000 of the hottest stations, including Electric FM, VirtualDJ Radio, The Beat 97.9, Smooth R&B 105.7, K-Country 93.7, FOX News Radio, Star 104, Hot 104.1 and much, much more
Manage from Home Screen
• View currently playing songs for all stations on the iPhone and iPad home screen and manage your broadcasts instantly
Share Your Favorite Tunes
• Add stations to your Favorites or share your Recent lists with your friends and family for even more songs to discover
Download Radio FM and start enjoying the hottest songs, the best talk shows and plenty of free internet shows today!
We provide this app FREE. If you enjoy it. Radio station provider can make it premium.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/radiofmapp
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/radiofmapp
Follow us on Google+:https://plus.google.com/+Radio-fmIn
For any suggestions/ query/ problem in app? Write to us on email@example.com
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.