Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.6 released on March 15, 2014
-- Much improved rhyme dictionary
-- Sound quality improvements
-- Fixed a few bugs related to iOS 7
-- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 1.5 released on August 15, 2013
- Most Recent songs now on "Listen to Others" page
- Fixed back button on "Listen to Others" page
- Higher quality recordings
- Fixed a few crashes and other bug fixes
Version 1.4 released on July 19, 2013
- Introducing "Listen to Others." Now, the top 100 songs, based off play counts, that have been uploaded through this app to SoundCloud are available for all users to hear. Finally you can help make a name for yourself!
- New music player! Now you can scroll through all of the songs while listening to the current one.
- You can now open audio files from other apps into this one, and record over them. This is great for music downloading apps, and allows you to do everything, including adding beats of your choice, within your iDevice!
- Swipe down on a recorded song to delete it
- Fixed crash when hitting the save button
- Various other bug fixes and optimizations for a better overall experience
Version 1.3 released on March 08, 2013
Everything you requested:
-Completely redesigned, beautiful interface
-New method for selecting beats: rotating carousel and search
-Save lyrics for use later
-Share directly from The Booth
-Bug fixes and various other UI improvements
And, please, keep the suggestions coming!