Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 4.3.0 released on March 29, 2018
- NEW! Check out our new course navigation located at the bottom of your screen for easy access. It now includes our brand new student study tools section.
- NEW! The study tools section includes our newest feature just for students: Flashcards. Select questions from polls to create your personal flashcard deck.
- We've also included bug fixes and performance improvements for a better Reef experience.
We're excited to bring you more new features over the coming months and would love to hear your feedback.
Version 4.2.2 released on February 24, 2018
We've added performance and image handling improvements for a better Reef experience. The new version performs even better on devices with low memory.
Version 4.2.1 released on January 12, 2018
* NEW: We've added support for instructors sending custom "best answers" for you to use while reviewing questions
* NEW: Clicking push notifications takes you directly into the course where attendance will occur
* NEW: Improved support for the iPhone X and iOS 11
We've also included bug fixes and usability improvements for a better experience. For more information on our new features, check out the notes from version 4.2.0. Thanks for using iClicker Reef!
Version 4.2.0 released on December 20, 2017
* NEW: Tell your instructor how well you understood today's session and if you have any requests for more information with our new exit polls.
* NEW: Notification area where you can see any new requests for feedback from your instructor and track submitted feedback status.
* NEW: You can now see an instructor's designated "best answer" for questions to help you study.
* Improved: Instead of only showing after the session is over, your successful attendance check-in appears in Course History immediately.
As always, we've included bug fixes and usability improvements for a better experience with our app. We hope you enjoy the new version!