Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Remote File Manager is the powerfull intuitive file browser and viewer for iOS. App can view, copy, move, stream, and manage files between NAS drives, computers, servers, and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. App will scan and locate devices on your network and connect in seconds.
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files - app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
App connects to computers with Mac OS, Windows and Linux, work with files stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, WebDav, Cloud services (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Plays most video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
Read our How to use guide for step by step help with getting connected.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.