Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.6 released on February 20, 2013
A mostly maintenance release that includes:
* A new option to scroll quick/hot buttons to button boundaries when zoomed.
* Numerous bug fixes and improvements.
And a note to those of you who are concerned about your fingers being too big for the buttons... use button zoom!
Version 2.5 released on October 16, 2012
* Native support for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6. Bigger buttons!
* New visual probability density calculations on the charting page. Touch the chart to activate.
* Support for Big Numbers. You can now have dice with up to a million sides! Other limits have been raised too.
* Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Version 2.4 released on August 17, 2012
* Shake to roll: Instead of hitting that little roll button, why not shake your device just like real dice? Now you can!
* Support for high/low/min/max rolls for an entire compound formula. May not sound awesome, but it is! Many of you have been asking for this, and now it's here.
* The Roll History page now has more detail, including lifetime roll # and multiple lines of information per row.
* Fixes and general improvements, of course.
Version 2.3 released on March 22, 2012
* iCloud support: Your backups are saved in the cloud, and are automatically shared across all of your devices within seconds. Be sure to enable this in your settings!
* VoiceOver support: RPG Roller is now fully functional for visually impaired users.
* A fix for a problem with formulas with low thresholds not being accepted as valid.