Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
SalesBinder is an all-in-one, inventory management system that organizes your customers, prospects, suppliers, purchase orders, estimates and invoices into a single easy-to-use system.
With our handy iPhone app you can access all your vital information while on the go – no matter where you are. Synced with your real-time SalesBinder data and even accessible while you're offline.
• Access your entire inventory list along with all current stock levels
• Add new inventory, edit existing inventory data, or delete it
• Get item details (pricing, costs, quantities) including all your custom fields
• View multiple photos for each of your items
• Upload inventory photos from your camera roll or take a photo
• Create, edit, delete your estimates, invoices, and purchase orders
• View & search estimates, invoices and purchase orders
• Review the status of your orders (paid, unpaid, sent, received, etc)
• View & search customers, prospects, and suppliers
• Create, edit, delete any of your accounts
• Tap phone numbers, email addresses, and website URLs
• Access your company’s global address book
• Create, edit, delete your contacts
• Tap a phone number to make a call
• Tap an email address to send an email
• View each person’s personal contact information
• Navigate to their company information in a single tap
** iPhone app requires a SalesBinder account
• Create, Edit, Delete purchase orders
• Item Variation support
• Dashboard activity feed and record activity feeds
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.