Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The award-winning Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK transforms smartphones, tablets and wearable devices into very fast and reliable barcode scanning tools for consumers and employees.
The Scandit Barcode Scanner app showcases the barcode scanning performance of the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK. The Case Mode which support a great scan experience similar to traditional scanners with the Scandit Case.
- Optimized Scan Modes and UI styles for various use cases: 1D Retail Codes, 1D Industrial Codes, QR Codes, ID License PDF417, 2D Codes, DPM codes, Any Code, scan Multiple Codes at Once, select One of Many Codes in a list, Tiny Codes, Case mode, scan From Far Away, With Front Facing Camera, or Fast Short Range scanning.
- Scan EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Aztec Code, GS1 Composite Codes, Postal Codes, GS1 DotCodes and more.
- Easily scan barcodes even in the most adverse of conditions, such as low lighting, glare and warped surfaces.
- Test different Scanner UI styles: Laser-Line, Rectangular Frame, Full-screen
- Optimize the scan settings to your needs
Features coming soon:
- Scanning Add-on Codes
You can sign up for a free test license at http://www.scandit.com to integrate the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK into your own mobile app. Leverage Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK to offer extra functionality and excellent scan experience to your users.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.