Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Easily sell your products and accept payments at markets, pop up shops, in-store, and anywhere else right from your iPhone or iPad. Use it with any Shopify plan. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
WHY CHOOSE SHOPIFY POS:
• Start selling as soon as you download the app
• Securely accept cash, credit, and debit
• Attract more business by offering discounts
• Email receipts directly to your customer
• Sync products with your online store and other sales channels
• Create new products and add product photos right from your camera or gallery
• Set up sales taxes based on location automatically
• Issue refunds on the spot
• Accept customized purchases without affecting your existing inventory
KEEP PAYMENTS SIMPLE
• Accept cash, credit, and debit cards no matter where you are in the US. Our free card reader can be used with Shopify Payment
• Securely accept EMV chip cards with our free chip & swipe reader
• Accept EMV chip cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay with our tap, chip, or swipe card reader
• Process all credit cards at the same rate, with no hidden fees, for as low as 2.4% + 0¢ with Shopify Payments
• View your online and physical store inventory all in one place
• Get a warning when products are out of stock so you can plan ahead
• Track customer orders
• Add customized notes and attach customer details to orders
WANT MORE? UPGRADE TO THE RETAIL PACKAGE TO:
Integrate with the best retail hardware (available from the Shopify Hardware Store). Access third-party payment gateways to accept credit cards anywhere in the world.
YOU GET EVEN MORE WITH THE IPAD VERSION:
• Sell and accept physical gift cards
• Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
• Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
• Save carts in case your customer wants to complete their transaction at a later date
LOG INTO SHOPIFY.COM TO:
• Sell online, in person, and on your favorite social channels in minutes
• Manage your orders, products, and customers in one place
• View sales, reports, and analytics about your business
• Choose from hundreds of apps to help with marketing, shipping, accounting, and more
Call us at 1-888-678-9481 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.