Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Enjoy singing along to your favorite karaoke songs wherever you go with the Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke app (powered by The KARAOKE Channel)! Turn on BlueTooth® and pair with any compatible Singing Machine* to sing along with your microphone and to experience richer, more amplified sound for your karaoke session.
Try it for free with a selection of great songs that are refreshed monthly or purchase an In App subscription to sing along to more than 13,000** songs!
• Song library includes songs in the style of today's top-charting artists and yesterday's legends
• Browse top songs in the charts or search by title, artist or lyrics
• High quality karaoke videos streamed over your mobile network or Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Listen and sing along to songs with or without lead vocal (when available)
• Quickly access recently played songs and favorites
• Advertisement free
• Listen to 30 second samples of the more than 13,000** karaoke songs available by subscription (see below)
• Purchase one of two In App subscriptions to access full length version of all songs available (see below)
• Songs added regularly
• Support for AirPlay makes it easy to throw the best karaoke party ever with Apple TV (2nd gen)
• Connect with BlueTooth® to enjoy singing along to amplified music with any compatible Singing Machine*.
FULL SONG CATALOG OFFERS SONG CHOICE BEYOND COMPARE
The full song catalog consists of more than 13,000** licensed karaoke songs from many genres, eras and languages. Songs in the style of today’s artists like: Shawn Mendes, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Adele, and more. Songs in the style of yesterday’s legends: Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson and more. Genres include Pop, Rock, R&B/Hip-Hop, Disney, Country, Latin and more.
Today's Hits include (songs in the style of artists):
Shake it Off / Taylor Swift
Let It Go / Cast of Frozen
Despacito / Luis Fonsi
24K Magic / Bruno Mars
Hello / Adele
Thunder / Imagine Dragons
Paris / The Chainsmokers
Attention / Charlie Puth
Green Light / Lorde
Malibu / Miley Cyrus
Yesterday's Classics include (songs in the style of):
Bohemian Rhapsody / Queen
Summer of '69 / Bryan Adams
Girls Just Want To Have Fun / Cyndi Lauper
Eye Of The Tiger / Survivor
Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good) / Neil Diamond
Ring Of Fire / Johnny Cash
The Gambler / Kenny Rogers
I Will Survive / Gloria Gaynor
Have You Ever Seen The Rain / Creedence Clearwater Revival
Hound Dog / Elvis Presley
and many many more.
In App Subscriptions:
Access over 13,000** full length songs by purchasing one of two In App subscriptions:
• Shining Star 2 day access for $9.99 US. This subscription does not auto-renew, you will only be billed once;
• Rising Star monthly access for $14.99 US. This subscription auto-renews, you will be billed $14.99 US monthly, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may manage the Rising Star subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and selecting Subscriptions > Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke App
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase (or auto-renewal) in your local currency equivalent to the USD value as determined by the Apple App Store
Learn more about The Singing Machine at www.singingmachine.com
*Singing Machine system must have BlueTooth® functionality.
**Number of songs varies by territory.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.