Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
SkipTheDishes helps you get the food you want, delivered. With SkipTheDishes, you can get food delivered on-demand (or in-advance) from hundreds of local restaurants – just type in your address (or let the app find you), and see who delivers to you!
Here’s what the app offers:
• Restaurants that Deliver to You: Make it easy to know exactly who’ll deliver to you. Best of all, sort through the hundreds of restaurants by name, cuisine, or delivery fee.
• On-the-go Ordering: Order on-demand or schedule a delivery up to 4 days in advance.
• Saved Addresses: Let the app remember your Home, Work, or Friend’s address to save yourself some time.
• Easy Payment: Pay directly from the app using a debit card, credit card, or cash at the door. You can even remember your card for future use!
• Track Your Order: Get real-time order updates and live GPS tracking of your food and Food Courier, so you know exactly where your food is at all times.
• Leading Customer Support: Need help with your order? Our team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
SkipTheDishes currently serves Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Burnaby, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Victoria, Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, Columbus, Omaha, St. Louis, Buffalo, Cleveland, and Cincinnati and many cities in between.
Download the SkipTheDishes app and start finding out who delivers to you!
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.skipthedishes.com.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.