Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 3.50 released on August 13, 2018
• Fixed: A layout issue in the "Do Not Disturb" menu was causing gray squares to appear at the top of the settings in that menu. Apologies if you liked them: they're now gone.
• Fixed: The notifications preferences for channels were appearing to be the default, even if you'd chosen different notification settings. We were still only sending the notifications you had chosen; it was just the display was wrong. Phew.
Version 3.49 released on August 08, 2018
• Threads support files — and files support threads. Images and files can now be uploaded directly to threads — you can do it by adding files as you normally would. When you comment on a file, it now appears as a thread reply. And, just like message threads, your file reply stays nested in a thread attached to the file. Finally.
Version 3.48 released on July 17, 2018
• Move your workspaces around in the Workspace Switcher into the order that makes sense to you, rather than to us. Tap the edit button at the top of that screen, and move them all, using only the power of your finger (on the screen).
• And if there's a workspace you no longer need to be in, you can sign out of it from the Workspace Switcher, too.
• Fixed: Tapping on a channel name will now, once more, highlight the channel name. (It will also still take you to the channel, but that bit wasn't broken).
Version 3.47 released on July 09, 2018
• Fixed: Large files will now upload better, and succeed more often (or notify you if, for some reason, they don't).
• Fixed: The button to show additional attachments was broken, stopping users from being able to see more than 20 attachments in a single message. 20! In a single message! You can do that! (Now!)
• Fixed: Users who had selected a non-English language would see an incorrectly-escaped ampersand ("Cosette & Fantine" instead of "Cosette & Fantine")… but only, weirdly, when two users were typing.