Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 9.1.1 released on July 14, 2018
This update fixes some issues and improves the overall stability of the app.
Version 9.1 released on June 26, 2018
With this update you can now add month and eye shapes to LEGO figures to create facial expressions or let them speak. We also added:
• New music clips and audio effects.
• The Eraser got two new tools, Conceal and Reveal to restore erased parts.
• The Eraser allows you to select the clean frame to use for masking.
• Option to disable ‘Do you know?’ In settings added.
• The movie speed settings is the first option in project settings now.
• Tiles and Credits are separated in theme selection
• New option to send the capture frame back to the end of the timeline
• The layer order is revered in the Painter to show layers from top to bottom order
• Option to hide a layer in the Painter added.
• Colors can be customized using the new color chooser or the new eyedropper tool.
• The new brush preview shows the selected brush in the correct size when zoomed.
• In capture mode the pinch to zoom gesture has been restored
And many more…
Version 9.0 released on May 30, 2018
We are proud to present Stop Motion Studio 9, a huge update, with lots of new features and great improvements.
•Undo frame edits in the Movie Editor.
•Support for iPhoneX added.
•Support for latest AppleWatch model added.
•New unified user interface design. All options and configurations are shown in simple, easy to use design.
•New help system to show how to use the app.
•New sample project to showcase some of the features.
•On iPhone you can tap the preview within the Movie Editor to zoom in.
•On iPhone you can playback the last frames while in capture mode.
•You can switch/scrub frames while in Painter.
•Select the project quality up to 4K to change between less memory or higher quality
•New and better capture with program mode to change between more control or easier to use camera.
•Improved project import.
•Improved Music/Audio import options.
•Add text, shapes and background layer in Painter.
•Add text to any frame added. Select font, color, style and alignment.
•New, fully customizable, title and credits added.
•New Backgrounds added.
•New movies filter effects added.
•The audio editor shows the play head during playback for better editing control.
•Option to disable red curtains within the settings.
•We added onion skinning to the Painter so you have a reference while drawing.
•New image import option. Drag and drop the order to import the images.
•Improved Youtube share.
•Improved project export.
•Improved All Images export.
•Remote camera supports up to 4K resolution.
Thank you for using Stop Motion Studio.
Version 8.4.1 released on October 08, 2017
This update fixes an issue where the photo album could not be selected when using iOS11.