Check which keywords are repeated the most in your app’s long description.
LEARN THE MOST EFFECTIVE SUBMISSIONS IN BJJ QUICKLY AND EASILY
THIS APP IS NOW REVISED, UPDATED, & EXPANDED. Step-by-step instruction for the highest percentage submissions in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt, an instructor in Combat Submission Grappling, and has over 30 years of experience in the martial arts. He also operates Grapplearts.com, one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
In this app Stephan takes you through the most effective and highest percentage submission techniques that can tap out any opponent.
Grapplearts Submissions includes:
* 42 techniques broken down using video instruction into easy-to-follow steps
* Additional 'Details' videos for every technique, taking you through the advanced points to make the submissions truly effective.
* All the material is shot high definition video so it looks great on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
* Position-based menus get you to the technique you need quickly and easily
* This app is self-contained; once you have downloaded it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail videos
7-Anke Lock (from top),
10-Ankle Lock (from top),
11-Ankle Lock (from bottom),
12-Kneebar (from top),
13-Kneebar (from bottom),
14-Kimura (from top),
15-Kimura (from bottom),
16-Kneebar (from top),
17-Kneebar (from bottom),
18-Anklelock (from top),
19-Americana / V-Armlock,
20-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
22-Arm Crush ,
23-Head & Arm Choke,
24-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
29-Head & Arm Choke,
30-Rear Naked Choke,
32-Crossed Ankle Lock,
34-Armbar Using Legs,
42-Bow & Arrow Choke,