Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 10.2.4 released on January 12, 2017
- the Settings panel changes are now saved automatically; the "Save" (checkmark) button is no longer present
- the gray background that appeared on some devices should be fixed now
- the Undo button is now next to the Menu for easy one-touch access
- the "Unable to connect" issue when uploading results should be fixed now
- the font size has been increased to improve puzzle readability
- additional visual improvements and optimization
- bug fixes
Version 10.2.3 released on December 13, 2016
- support for iPad
- support for all device orientations
- menu options are now accessible in a uniform way across all devices
- uploads are now done over HTTPS
- now there is a way to reset high scores / history (see Settings->Reset scores)
- replaced banners with interstitial ads
- bug fixes
Version 9.0.2 released on February 10, 2013
- a new setting for "Default digit entry mode" ("Digit fist" vs. "Cell first")
- undo / redo now works for pencil marks as well as numbers.
- a new "Auto pencil" setting for erasing / adding pensil marks automatically as cells are solved / cleared.
- a new setting for highlighting cells that contain the selected digit.
- a new menu option: "Auto-fill" will fill out the pencil marks in all the empty cells (using this option counts as using helper, since it may, inadvertently, reveal parts of the solution).
- now there is a way to reset high scores / history (see Settings->Reset all scores).
Version 188.8.131.52 released on March 19, 2012
- To prevent accidental opening of in-game menu screen, modified the data entry button placement so that it doesn't overlap with the "menu curled corner" on the bottom right.
- Bug fixes