Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Downloads and watches videos from your Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Box, pCloud etc on your iPhone/iPad offline!
- Downloads your videos from the clouds and plays on any of your device offline!
- Saves and stores videos on your device in a convenient way and watch them anytime!
- Downloads from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, Tresorit, ...
- Download videos larger 10MB over 4G
- Download as many videos as you want
- Fast downloading speed
- Fully featured video player
- Supports all major formats: avi, mkv, mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp, mpeg, ...
- Play videos directly from the application
- Play videos in background mode
- Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files in Photos & Libraries
- Using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- Supports video snapshot and share in one step
- Supports import videos from Camera Roll
- Supports export/save video to Camera Roll
Support subtitle formats:
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks
**Note:** In order to download videos or audios from Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, Tresorit..., you need install these apps from App Store firstly.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.