Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
SWEAT with Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzo, Chontel Duncan and Sjana Elise Earp and join the world's biggest female fitness community!
Fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence with SWEAT and Kayla Itsines BBG program, or train your way and shape your best life! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
SWEAT is the home of women’s health and fitness, hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. Kayla's BBG Stronger is a weights-based program for gym users.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR & PWR at Home weight-training programs include gym-based and home-based resistance workouts for women to sculpt muscle, burn fat and increase overall fitness.
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness.
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
Select workouts for all fitness goals to help women feel strong and bikini body confident. Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker to help you get the bikini body you’ve always wanted!
Fitness and Workouts
• Workout in just 28 minutes a day!
• At home workouts available
• Gym-based workouts available, including weight training, powerlifting and high-intensity circuit training.
• Targeted workouts, weight logging, audio cues and new female fitness workout challenges now included
• Hundreds of nutritionally balanced recipes. Choose from daily meal plans with vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan diet preferences.
• Compare weekly progress with private side-by-side photos or share with friends.
• Over 300 pages of educational content on fitness, nutrition and weight loss.
• Compete in global female fitness challenges or with friends and share results.
• 8 languages available (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
SWEAT has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for a phone.
• See metrics throughout workouts to stay on track.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts at home or advanced gym workouts. You’ll be supported by a global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download SWEAT!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
SWEAT is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.