Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.3.3 released on October 26, 2016
* Keyword searching and sorting of soundsets in-app.
* Increase UI scaling to 200% max.
* Update public key for continued secure communication with server.
* Don't remove downloaded community content soundsets when logged out.
* Don't play two samples from an element's playlist on pause/resume.
* Don't say there's a new version when there isn't.
* More bug fixes.
Version 1.2.8 released on July 09, 2015
* New loading screens
* Momentum scrolling
* Phone-sized interface
* Slideaway SoundSet list
* Titles under OneShots
* Per-Element reverb
* View only installed Soundsets
* Better keyboard shortcuts for OneShots
* UI refresh rate for smoother scrolling
* Wider Master Volume bar
Version 1.2.7 released on February 24, 2015
* Loading screen while soundset data is being initialised.
* Friendly error messages when certain things go wrong.
* Lower memory usage and faster startup time, thanks to progressive loading
of samples when soundsets are selected.
* Allow immediate access to recently installed soundsets while others are
still queued or downloading.
* Improved authentication, device ID validation and device blessing.
* Blessed devices are now given the name and model of your device, making
them easier to identify when unblessing devices on the web site.
* Reduced UI flicker during background and explicit check for new content.
* Make sure artwork is available when switching to a soundset.
* Installed soundset data no longer disappears when device ID changes, even
though it is still on disk in the cache.
* Prevent access to play controls for moods and elements (appears dimmed)
while samples are preloading.
* Bring back double tap to play next music sample immediately.
Version 1.2.3 released on April 15, 2014
Resolved incompatibility between the latest version of Unity and iOS