Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Great resource for nursing students! Has everything for creating care plans! Has all you will need; disease definition, symptoms, NANDA's, interventions. A must-have for students!” —Dora Duran
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
65,000 definitions. 1,200 color images. 33,000 audio pronunciations. 100 videos. Patient Care Statements & patient teaching requirements.
Based on: 23rd Edition
Editor : Donald Venes, MD, MSJ
Publisher : F.A. Davis Company
Taber’s brings meanings to life. Put the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips. In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere, Taber’s 23 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants representing nearly every health care profession ensures that the content reflects the most current healthcare information.
- Videos and animations—demonstrate common procedures, a brief physical assessment, and physiological processes
- Over 33,000 audio pronunciations—build speaking confidence.
Must-know, rarely memorized information.
- Full-color illustrations of anatomy and physiology and photographs of diseases and disorders photographs focus on the distinguishing features of diseases and disorders.
The tools for success.
- Patient Care Statements —Quick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety Statements —An easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder Entrie s—Concise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
*****Required textbook for first-year nursing school, but it will serve me well for many years —PD Smith
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.