Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 6.82 released on January 15, 2018
Before you start reading about what great additions and improvements are in this update, let’s celebrate and acknowledge that this update is TempConv’s 10th update! We have exciting things jam-packed in this update.
- Please welcome the latest addition to the TempConv family: TempSave; a new today widget that will display the two latest conversions that you have saved. More options coming in a future update! Add this widget the same way as you did with TempEst!
- TempConv now tells when you haven’t saved anything
- View apps from us without leaving
- Table and text scrolling behaviour has been revised
- Burnt and froze bugs (no real bugs or insects were harmed)
Look how far we’ve come with 10 updates! We've hit two-digits! Thank you for being with us and as always, share this amazing utility to all your friends and family!
Version 6.43 released on October 09, 2017
TempConv has officially turned 1! So let’s celebrate by welcoming many new surprises in this TempConv 1 Year Anniversary Update!
- Bolder, cleaner, more modern, simplified, optimised and revised every single element from TempConv, TempEst, and even TempStick
- Cleaner and more modern conversion pages
- Bolder and simplified titles
- Cleaner and simplified logos
- Optimised scrolling behaviour
- Cleaner animations
- Simplified and cleaner tutorial
- Revised widget
- Revised everything that you see in TempConv, basically
- Estimation widget now officially called TempEst
- Now ready for iOS 11
- Also ready for the iPhone X
- Have we mentioned optimisation yet?
- Improvements! …And a heads up… Improvement and optimisation is different.
Stay tuned for even more great updates in the future!
(And of course, share and rate this great app!)
Version 5.29 released on August 14, 2017
- Save conversions
- View saved conversions through 'Saved' in side bar
- Save a conversion by double tapping the result box
Continue sharing and converting with TempConv!
Version 5.19 released on January 11, 2017
- Celebrating our new release QuickTap, we decided to put a link directly to it which you can find in More
- You can now share TempConv from More
New URL to our website: