Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Tempo is the bestselling and most accurate metronome on the App Store. Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple on the main iTunes landing page. If you'll like to try Tempo out before purchasing, download Tempo Lite for free now.
Ever since its release, Tempo has been consistently in the top 100 of the Music category in over 30 countries, and the top paid metronome app in most countries. Tempo's engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between modes that each presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand. Five modes are available on the iPhone: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig. On the iPad, Preset, Gig and Complete modes are available, the last providing access to all controls.
Visit www.frozenape.com for demo videos.
• 35 different time signatures, including compound and complex meters: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 5/8(2 variations), 6/8, 7/8(3 variations), 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Two pendulum types, each with two animation types
• Flash whole screen
• Fullscreen display mode with gesture controls
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share setlists via email
• Backup via iTunes File Sharing
Tracker and Automator
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Up to 2 bars of voice count in
• Automatic adjustment of tempo every n number of bars or n amount of time
• Loop and auto advance through setlists
• Coach Mode alternates between unmuted and muted bars
• Choose from 14 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Voice counting
• Vibration mode
• Pan audio left, right or centered
• Volume control and mute button
• Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn, iRig BlueBoard, PageFlip Cicada, headphones remote and other accessories
• Assign action to proximity sensor trigger
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Pitch pipe for playback of all 12 chromatic pitches (calibration from A = 414 to 466 Hz)
• Multi-tasking support: plays in background, with audio from other apps
• Four color themes
• Theme Editor to create unlimited custom themes
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.