Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.9.3 released on September 16, 2017
* News for all iPad users!
- You now have the "advanced" mode enabled. With that you can can see how much more/less sun you will have next or previous week and month.
- Look for the button "More..." under the date picker.
* Other minor improvements.
Version 1.9.2 released on September 16, 2016
* Bugfix: Setting for save position and reuse on app start now loads correctly. (Thanks to Vincent Obrien and John A. Kelley for bug reports)
* Language support for French.
* Preparing for iOS 10.
Version 1.9.1 released on December 02, 2015
* Fixed the issue that no rise and fall times were shown.
* Stability improvements.
Version 1.9 released on September 12, 2015
Finally it is now time for a new update. We know that you all hunters and photographers have had a desire of this new version.
* New backgrounds
* Easier movement of map cursor
* Prepared for iOS 9
* More minor improvements
Please always update to the newest version of iOS!
Team Lundsgards 2nd child is now born so now we will be able to produce more updates of this popular app!