Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies, and synch your drawings
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed
• Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.