Check which keywords are repeated the most in your app’s long description.
**Please note that before children can speak with Thomas, parents are required to give permission via email. More below**
Mattel and ToyTalk present Thomas & Friends Talk to You, featuring all-new fun adventures on the Island of Sodor. And now, fans can talk to and interact with their favourite #1 Blue Tank Engine and the rest of the Steam Team like never before!
- Loaded with fun kid friendly play. Activities and themes include: learning shapes, memory games, speaking and listening, singing, telling stories, solving a mystery, transmitting information, making silly noises, practicing with parts of speech, sharing and taking turns, friendship and celebration
- 8 brand new adventures crafted by Mattel in partnership with ToyTalk, the team behind 2013’s Most Innovative Kids App (The Winston Show) and starring the cast of Thomas & Friends
- Features Thomas along with The Steam Team: Percy, Emily, James, Gordon, Toby and Fat Controller
- Hours of interactivity featuring all-new dialogue
- Completing episodes unlocks special bonus stories
- Unique speech recognition technology that allows players to have two-way conversations with Thomas and his friends
- Characters, music, sound effects, and locations taken directly from the series
- Talk to Thomas about his life on Sodor
- A special tutorial section for new players
Thomas & Friends Talk to You is intended for kids ages 3-6, but is great for grown-ups and kids to play together. Younger Thomas & Friends fans may need a little nudge to get started. We encourage co-viewing for this experience. Please see the parent's tips page in the app for details.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
To enable speech recognition, we need to capture audio recordings, for which we require parental permission via email. ToyTalk makes online safety and privacy a priority. After granting permission, parents can access and control their child’s recordings from our website at www.toytalk.com.
Thomas & Friends Talk to You is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more, go to http://www.kidsafeseal.com/.
Legal FAQ: toytalk.com/legal