Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Find more and search less with the TrackR app. Our Bluetooth trackers are small and lightweight so you can attach them to anything you don’t want to lose: keys, wallets, bags, remotes….Pair them with our easy app and use your phone to find them fast.
TrackR is also built into products from leading brands like Amazon, DoCoMo, Cross Pens and more.
As seen in The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Business Insider, USA Today, Macworld, Gizmodo, SlashGear, among others.
Keep finding with TrackR. With the TrackR app you can:
* Ring and find your missing keys, wallet, bag or any item.
* Ring and find your phone quickly—even when it’s on silent mode.
* View your item’s last seen location on a map.
* If you lose something, receive a confidential location alert when another TrackR app user passes near it.
* Find your phone just by asking your Alexa device.
* Be alerted when the battery is running low.
* Keep finding with in-app ordering of free replacement batteries for all your TrackRs!
* Leave Bluetooth and Location Services enabled so your phone can communicate with your lost item and flag the area where it was last seen.
* Keep the app running in the background so you can record your item’s whereabouts or ring your phone if you misplace it.
* If you are beyond the Bluetooth range (up to 110 ft.), turn on Crowd Locate notifications to be alerted when someone passes nearby your item and updates your item’s location.
There’s just so much you can do with TrackR!
* Rings your item *
Just tap the app to make your missing keys ring and light up so you can find it fast.
* Phone finder *
Press the button on your TrackR Bluetooth tag to ring and find your lost phone.
* Alexa Skill *
Use TrackR’s Find My Phone Skill with any Alexa-enabled device to find your missing phone. Just say, “Alexa, ask TrackR to find my phone,” and Alexa will ring it loudly, even on silent, or tell you the address of its last known location.
* View the last seen location *
With the app running in the background you can view where and when you last had your stuff. And you can enable Item History to view the last four locations it was seen.
* Crowd Locate *
Rely on TrackR’s global network of users to help you find what’s lost. When a TrackR app user passes by your lost item, the app sees it and automatically sends you a private, secure and anonymous location update.
* Works with the entire TrackR product suite: sticker, wallet, bravo, pixel and spot
* Requires Bluetooth 4.0
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X. Works with iPad with Retina display and iPod touch.
* Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
For further questions, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
** This app requests to use Location Services while backgrounded to provide the most accurate location of your items.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.