Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
After watching an episode on TV or a mobile device, millions of television fans use TV Time to track their favorite TV shows, discover new series, check TV show times and react to episodes!
With TV Time, you can:
• Follow the TV shows you’re watching and the ones you want to watch
• Keep track of what episodes to watch next
• Receive personalized recommendations for what series to start
• Build a custom TV guide and countdown to the next episode
• Get notified when new episodes are available
• Vote for your favorite characters and episode emotions
• React to each episode with comments, memes, and video reactions
• Test your show knowledge with fun quizzes and compete against other fans
• Find videos, articles, and podcasts related to your recently watched episodes
TV Time allows you to keep track of all your shows including those on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, The CW, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, MTV, Bravo, BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Sky and more!
Want more from TV Time? Subscribe and gain access to more features like:
- Custom posters & fan art
- “Re-watched” episodes
- Calendar sync to your phone
- Premium badge
- Advanced statistics & charts
Become a Very Important Fan (VIF) for $1.99 per month.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled. Account will be charged for renewal up to 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Air dates, show overviews and pictures used in the TV Time app are provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License by the great crowdsourced database: thetvdb.com.
TV Time (formerly TVShow Time) is not affiliated with SHOWTIME.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.