Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
U.S.Weather is a universal iPhone/iPad/iPod application that provides you with up to the minute weather information for your area. You get accurate, up to date weather information delivered directly to your iOS device, U.S.Weather delvers high quality radar images, beautiful satellite views and current forecast maps. U.S.Weather will be the sole weather app you use to keep you abreast of the surrounding weather conditions, and severe weather alerts.
• Complete Current Conditions
• Detailed 7 day forecast
• Severe weather alert monitoring system
• Complete Moon information including, rise, set, age, phase, and beautifully rendered images depicting the current illumination.
• Sun rise, and set times.
• Local radar with Base Reflectivity, Storm Relative Motion, Base Velocity, One-Hour Precipitation, Composite Reflectivity, Storm Total Precipitation, and Long Range image's.
• All local radar images are complete with loops
• Conus images for each sector of the US including a full National Mosaic, Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Northwest, Pacific Southwest, Northern Rockies, Southern Rockies, Upper Mississippi Valley, South Plains, Central Great Lakes, Southern Mississippi Valley, Northeast, and Southeast. Loops for each conus image are also available.
• Beautiful rendered satellite images of the latest east, and west USA, as well as full east, and west disks are provided. Movie loops for all for satellite regions are also provided.
• Current detailed forecast images that including highs, lows, front's and precipitation. Also included are 12, 24, 36, and 48 hour forecast images.
• Over 100 different radar maps and images on the iPad
The following in only available on the iPad version, coming soon for the iPhone.
• NOAA Tropical Weather Outlook Information
• NOAA Hurricane information for Atlantic and Eastern Pacific
• NOAA Severe Storm Predictions
• NOAA Fire Weather Forecast
• NOAA News
• NOAA Environmental Visualization Lab
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.