Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 1.3.4845 released on May 25, 2018
Bug fixes for iOS 9 users.
Version 1.3.4844 released on May 15, 2018
Performance improvements & bug fixes.
Version 1.3.4843 released on May 03, 2018
NEW: Apple Pay® now available for payment when buying fare and tickets! Use your iPhone to
pay in an easy, secure, and private way with a single touch
● NEW: Set a default payment method to be stored for future purchases. (You can change your
default payment method any time.)
● New Metra ticket art
● Improvements to password reset process (now prompts you to enter a new password if users try
to use a temporary password meant for web reset purposes directly in app)
● Visual improvements to Transit Tracker results, including fixes to overlapping text from long stop
names and distinction between live and schedule-based estimates in CTA Train Tracker
● Various improvements to help/supportive text prompts
● Various minor bug fixes and various security improvements
Version 1.3.1 released on October 17, 2016
We’ve added a NEW Multiple Riders feature in My Metra Tickets to make it easier to launch multiple Metra tickets at once for whenever you’re traveling with friends & family!
Other good stuff:
• Added option to switch to nearby stops from Transit Tracker favorites listing
• Added directional information to Pace bus services in Transit Tracker
• More intuitive payment selection options when paying for a Metra Ticket or transit pass with Ventra transit value
• Improved Metra weekend ticket display
• Shows more complete validity info for monthly CTA Link-Up and Pace PlusBus passes (these special passes are available only to people with a corresponding Metra monthly ticket)
• Accessibility improvements
• Performance improvements and bug fixes