Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
ClickMeeting, the world’s leading webinar solution for business, just got easier. How? We combined it with the world's leading smartphone and tablet.
Instantly schedule or participate in online events:
- Schedule live webinars
- Synchronize your events with your calendar
- Add contacts to your invitees' list
- Invite presenters and participants to your webinars, also via Twitter
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 5000 people
- Stream up to 7 live audio and video feeds
- Control interaction with audio modes
- Present documents, videos, reports and presentations
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Record and store your events
- Lock/unlock access to your webinar room
- View statistics
ClickMeeting webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media and custom branding. It is rich in features that help webinar organizers every step of the way: before, during and after the webinar. These include: customized invitations and registration page, webinar rebranding, multi-camera video display, real time screen and application sharing, remote desktop control, moderated and private chat with automatic translation, audio modes, tests and surveys, interactive whiteboard, business intelligence and statistics, file transfer, audio and video recording, and more. It is incredibly easy to set up and manage. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, and present global webinars in high-impact video from a single, intuitive control panel. Platform is seamlessly integrated with Facebook, Flickr, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, HubSpot, iCal, iWork, LinkedIn, Moodle, MS Office, Salesforce, Slack, YouTube, Twitter.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.