Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Wind, waves, weather and tides anywhere in the world for kitesurfers, windsurfers, surfers, sailors, and paragliders
Detailed wind forecasts and weather forecasts that let you always find the spot with the best wind, waves, and weather conditions for your sport. Current wind measurements and weather observations, so that you can make your own weather predictions!
- Detailed wind forecasts and weather forecasts for over 40,000 spots
- Displays current wind measurements and weather measurements in real-time from over 20,000 weather stations
- Tide forecasts for high and low tides for over 8,000 locations around the world
- Configure favorites – save nearby locations and monitor travel weather for your vacation destinations
- Measurements listed in knots, Beaufort, km/h, m/s, and mph
- Parameters displayed: Wind strength & direction, gusts, air temperature and "feels like" temperature, clouds, precipitation, air pressure, relative humidity, wave height, wave period, and wave direction
- Optimized display of forecasts and measurements for optimal readability on the go from any mobile device
- Optimized data transfer – which enables a quicker load speed and is ideal for data usage restrictions
- Topographic maps, and satellite imaging provide a quick overview of weather conditions and serve as a navigational aid (weather routing)
- Kitesurfers and windsurfers – find that next hurricane or windy conditions either right next door or at your next vacation destination
- Sailors – plan that next sailing trip, or ensure safe passage by avoiding bad weather at sea
- Dinghy sailors and regatta racers – allows for careful preparation for the next regatta
- Surfers and wave riders – find the perfect waves and high swell
- Fisherman – help ensure a good catch
- Paragliders – find a good wind right from the start
- Cyclists – are there headwinds or tailwinds?
- Boat owners or captains – keep a constant eye on the current weather conditions and tides
- ...and anyone who requires exact wind and weather predictions!
“Windfinder” is available for free with ads. “Windfinder Pro” is paid and contains the following features for professional users, meteorologists, and weather enthusiasts:
- Superforecast, our hourly high-resolution forecasting model for Europe, North America, South Africa, Egypt, and the Canary Islands
- Windpreview: for a quick overview of the wind forecast in the next ten days
- Beautifully animated wind forecast maps, temperature forecast maps, precipitation maps, satellite images and topographic map
- Ad free!
We offer auto-renewable "Remove Ads" subscriptions for 3 months, 6 months or one year.
The app will be free of ads while the "Remove Ads" subscription is active.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be charged for another period (3 months, 6 months or one year) unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the subscription is renewed.
- You can turn off the auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
- No free trial period is offered
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.