Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Word Flow for iPhone, a Microsoft Garage project, is a blazing fast keyboard that comes with search (GIFs, restaurants, and more), free customizable themes, swipe, and Arc mode for comfortable one-handed typing.
• Whether you’re tapping or swiping, Word Flow predicts what you’re trying to type and corrects mistakes. It even predicts things from the web, like GIFs, restaurants, and more.
• Word Flow intelligently suggests the next word in your sentence, and gets better at it over time, as it learns based on your typing patterns.
• With access to your Contacts, Word Flow predicts the names of your contacts so you can go even faster.
Personalized – just how you like it
• You can customize Word Flow background using one of the images included in the app, or use your own favorite image.
• All the images included with the app are free.
Best for one-handed typing: Switch to Arc mode and easily reach keys on larger screens for a more comfortable one-handed typing experience.
Search built into the keyboard:
• Easily find and share GIFs, images, and emojis to better express yourself
• Find Contacts – when you need to share that person’s phone number
• Look up restaurants, news, videos, facts, weather forecasts, and much more
When you find something you want to send, just tap it, and that result will automatically stay in your history to make it even easier to find it again. If a result becomes outdated or irrelevant, you can always remove or refresh it.
Word Flow on iOS is optimized for iPhone, and supports English language only. Not all features are available on iPad.
The Microsoft Garage is an outlet for experimental projects for you to try. Learn more at http://garage.microsoft.com.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.