Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.