Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Wyndham Rewards is simple. Our app is even simpler.
• Book a stay at any of our hotels and get 10 points for every dollar spent or 1,000 points on every qualified stay, whichever is more.
• If you're too busy to take your eyes off the road, tell us when, and a Wyndham associate will call you to book a stay at your next destination. Our "Booking Magic" feature is as simple as having your own travel agent lined up to help you along the way.
• With the app, you can track your points balance to earn free and discounted nights. Here's our go free award: With just 15,000 points you can earn a free night at over 7,800 Wyndham Rewards hotels worldwide.
• We have hotels in Orlando, New York City, Berlin, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. If you need a vacation and don't want to wait any longer, with a go fast award you can book a stay at a participating Wyndham Rewards hotel for just 3,000 points plus some cash.
• After you book your hotel, you can view upcoming stays and find restaurants or attractions nearby at the touch of a button. That's how you find out where's the best pizza in Lincoln, NE, or a local concert in College Park, GA.
• Join the program for free, and register for promotions directly from the app.
About Wyndham Rewards
Wyndham Rewards is simple. It is a one-of-a-kind hotel loyalty program that’s simple to understand, easy to use, and that dollar for dollar, lets members earn more and redeem faster than any other program in the industry. Members earn a guaranteed 1,000 points for every qualified stay and can redeem for a free night at any of over 7,800 hotels globally with just 15,000 points.
Earn and redeem at participating brands: Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Grand®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada® Worldwide, Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Howard Johnson®, Travelodge® and Knights Inn®.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.