Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 9.2.0 released on February 01, 2018
- A new rule allows you to be notified, either by text or email, whenever motion is detected around your home.
- Added support for LIFX light bulbs, including the ability to turn on/off, dim, set or change bulb color and use with existing rules.
- Now you can set multiple light bulbs to the same color to suit any mood.
Version 9.0.0 released on January 23, 2018
- Quick access to ecobee. Now you can use the Xfinity Home app to manage your ecobee smart thermostat.
- New rules! Take a photo or video at a scheduled time or whenever motion is detected.
- A sweep of bug fixes for iPhone X to improve overall performance.
Version 8.32.1 released on December 11, 2017
Version 8.32.0 released on December 07, 2017
- Now the whole family can enjoy the XFINITY Home app without needing to share account credentials. You can grant access to additional family members.
- You can easily switch between camera Live view and motion events view. You can also easily swipe between cameras and see the corresponding motion events.
- Camera thumbnail experience has been revamped to improve reliability. If you have an iCamera2 or xCam, your camera’s thumbnail will refresh every 30 seconds.
- You can easily manage contacts to receive a text notification or email when a rule is triggered.
- You can dim lights using the updated rules and scenes.