Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
XiiaLive™ offers one of the most stable and uninterrupted Internet radio experience!
It lets you stream music and explore more than 30,000 live radio stations from all over the world. The best part…it is FREE!
Search, organize, and save your favorite songs or radios for easy access any time you want to rock out! XiiaLive™ is easy to customize and optimize to your own taste.
• Search for any song, artist, show playing anywhere in the world and play it!
• More than 50,000 radio stations from across the world powered by UberStations.
• Can’t find the station you’re looking for? Don’t worry! Try using SHOUTcast.
• Missed something or just want to hear that song again? Just REWIND unlimited times by using the SEEKBAR and listen to it again!
• Add any song or station to your FAVORITES or go to HISTORY to find the stations or songs that you recently played.
• Perfect for the gym, running, driving and many other activities. Our NOTIFICATION SOUNDS let you know the playback status without having to look at your screen.
• SHARE the station and song you are listening to via Facebook and Twitter.
• Add your own URL link.
• Smart recovery. Monitors connection issues and attempts fast recovery without any interruptions.
• Data guard option. Protects from using network data plan when streaming.
• Supported audio formats: [aac, aac+, m3u, mp3, mp4, m4a, mpeg, asf, wma, ogg, flac]
• Supported playlists: [m3u, pls, asx]
• Supported protocols: [http, hls, mms, mmsh]
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
XiiaLive uses Open Source code from FFmpeg and SDL.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.