Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.1 released on September 28, 2017
So many sins to atone for. Hopefully this build will help. 3.1 has so many sought-after changes that it could have been a 4.0, but we decided to make it a point release to keep us humble.
FEATURES BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD:
- Use as guest (i.e. you don't have to log in to search for restaurants); however, you still need to log in to make reviews and save favorites
- Select a location other than your current one, anywhere in the world (use the pin icon in the upper right corner); includes trending restaurants at that location.
- Reports distances in kilometers outside the US (we're working on getting America on board the metric bandwagon, but it will take some time)
- Contact us by email (please be nice, we're trying to do a good job)
NASTY BUGS FIXED:
- Registration/login crashes fixed
- Fixed issues with certain records stopping the feed due to malformed content
- Fixed annoying situations where the keyboard won't go away no matter how hard you shake the phone
- Connect an existing account to Facebook to import your photo (it's nice to put a face to a name)
- Choose a map when fetching directions (Google Maps or Apple Maps)
Pray for us.
Version 3.0.1 released on September 14, 2017
Various emergency bug and crash fixes, including malfunctioning call button, crash upon mosque selection, changes location services to app only, and more.
Version 3.0 released on September 11, 2017
This version has been rewritten from scratch for iOS 11, and includes performance, usability, and functionality updates.
Version 2.5 released on November 09, 2012
Updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5