Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 1.5.5 released on June 05, 2018
This month we made some visual improvements to the app, giving it a cleaner look. We also fixed a whole bunch of issues making the app much more reliable, notably to notifications.
• We updated the app to upload JPEG images in place instead of HEIC images to resolve image rendering issues for some users
• Fields associated with the time tracking app should now be hidden, inline with Zendesk for web
• Fixed - the “mark as read” button now correctly displays when there are unread notifications.
• Fixed - a crash that would occur when opening a ticket from a push notification for some users
• Fixed - an issue where the badge count would sometimes incorrectly display the number of unread notifications
• Fixed - an issue affecting the character count display when editing the ticket subject
• Fixed - an issue which could cause tickets that have been deleted or marked as spam to persist in the ticket list
• Fixed - an issue which stopped the “mark as read” functionality working from notifications
• Fixed - an issue which could cause ticket changes with due dates to fail
• Fixed - an issue where deleting or marking a ticket as spam would not return users to the ticket list
• Fixed - a crash caused for some users when editing groups for notifications
Version 1.5.4 released on April 25, 2018
Minor crash fix
Version 1.5.3 released on April 22, 2018
In this release we made minor improvements and fixed several crashes.
• Fixed an issue where the app could show error message and prevent access to your ticket list
• Fixed an issue where Light Agents were unable to add comments to tickets
• Fixed an issue where ticket updates sometimes set the External ID Field to 0
• Fixed a crash in the comment composer field
• Improved a scenario where invalid tokens were causing login issues for some users
• Improved app error messaging when accounts hit API rate limits
Important to note: This release sees the removal of support for devices running iOS 9. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here:
Version 1.5.2 released on March 19, 2018
This month we made minor improvements to the user experience, like making the background of an internal note yellow and adding the ticket ID to tickets in your views for quick reference.
We also fixed some bugs and made general improvements:
‧ Fixed an issue where voicemails didn’t play when your device is muted
‧ Fixed an issue where users would still receive notifications when unregistered
‧ Fixed an issue where tooltips appeared incorrectly
‧ Fixed an issue where the badge count reflected changes made on a hidden field
‧ Fixed a crash that happened when saving attachments
‧ Added improved error messaging
Important to note: in our next release we’ll be removing support for iOS 9. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here: