Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 7.0.5 released on July 07, 2018
We've added a new Email Newsletters screen to your Zombielink settings so you can manage your subscriptions to our emails. We've also fixed some formatting issues on the Help pages in the app.
Meanwhile, Season 7 is halfway through with a cliffhanger of a mission, and the weather's gone from hot to scorching here! Stay hydrated out there, Runner Five.
If you’re enjoying Zombies, Run!, please rate and review us on the App Store - it really helps!
Version 7.0.4 released on May 25, 2018
We've polished up the registration process so we are GDPR compliant and you can control whether you receive any marketing emails when you create an account. As before, you can also choose to unsubscribe from any marketing mailing you receive at any time.
As usual with our updates, we've also taken the opportunity to flush out the odd hidden zombie or two from the code. Devious things these zombies. You never know where they are hiding!
Stay safe out there Runner 5.
Version 7.0.3 released on May 14, 2018
Welcome to Zombies, Run! 7.0.3! We've been running full steam ahead with more ZR7 goodness, so this update includes:
- Redesigned Training Plan details screen
- Redesigned Interval Training workout editor
- Redesigned Codex screen
- Redesigned Achievements screen
- Redesigned Artefacts and Artefact Details screen
- Redesigned Supplies screen
- Fixed "Skip track" button not working during a run
- Fixed missing Previously On clip titles
- Fixed the time value being cut off during a run if greater than an hour
If you enjoy running with us, please remember to leave us a review!
Version 7.0.2 released on April 29, 2018
It's barely been a week since ZR7 was released, and we already have a slew of improvements and bug fixes for you, including:
- Redesigned Airdrop screen
- Redesigned Interval Training list
- Claim Your Place toggle for Virtual Race missions now appears on the run log for perpetuity, not only when you've just finished your run, and you can toggle your result's anonymisation even after the race period is over!
- Removed the 'Set Duration' option from distance-based missions
- Fixed a crash on saving a run log image on the Share screen
- Fixed a display issue with Artefacts on the Run Log screen
And of course, Season 7 continues to release every week. If you enjoy playing Zombies, Run!, please rate and review us on iTunes, it really helps!