AppTweak Introduces Its Own App Store Intelligence API
This is an official announcement: our own App Store Optimization and App Store Intelligence API is live! You can now explore more than 3 million apps from the Apple App Store and the Google Play store in 70+ countries. Details below.
One API, tons of data, many business opportunities
After multiple users requests, we have decided to open the access to all the data and figures behind our ASO platform AppTweak.com, via a RESTful API.
In other words, every single data that we collect, retrieve or display on our ASO platform can now be fetched in JSON format.
Actually, we had already partially introduced our API back in November 2015, when when we announced our second round of funding.
However, today, our API appptweak.io is entirely accessible. Plus, the pricing solution has been defined and the payment system has been integrated.
The API is the backbone of the AppTweak infrastructure and already serves over 20 millions requests per month!
Our API targets three kinds of users: app developers, app marketers and app market analysts.
Users can indeed use our data in multiple ways, according to their needs and requirements.
App developers can for example use our API to build their own tool or an add-on software, integrating more than 3 million apps data.
App marketers are able to measure the evolution of their efforts and campaigns worldwide, comparing their rankings before/after ASO updates. Our data allow them understand how they can improve their strategy and stand out from the competition.
Our API is a goldmine for any app market analysts willing to explore and analyze any app category or market trends, in over 70 countries. New market opportunities can easily be detected as our data can be integrated in any business intelligence software.
Access to App Store Data Made Simple
AppTweak API provides all the data and figures available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Here’s the list of all available App Store data:
- Top Charts: Top 1500 on Apple App Store; Top 500 on Google Play Store. App Metadata: up-to-date app details (app name, description, icon, video, screenshots, publisher, …) in 70+ countries and 8 languages.
- Reviews and Ratings: average per app and detailed spread.
- Search: all search ranking results for any keyword.
- Rankings History: historical ranking data for any app.
Basically, everything you need to understand the app store market.
App Store Optimization Data
Along with store data, AppTweak API provides with a series of useful App Store Optimization (ASO) insights.
- Keywords Stats: Search Volume, Competition and KEI (Keyword Efficiency Index) in 8 languages. More languages are coming.
- Keywords Rankings: daily historical rankings for the last 90 days on any keyword.
- Top Keywords: all keywords ranking your app between the 1st and the 100th position.
- Suggested Keywords: series of relevant keywords (recurrent keywords from app titles, descriptions, reviews and rankings). 4 - Suggested Competitors: similar or closely related apps to yours.
- Category and Trending Keywords: the most popular keywords per category and trending searches.
All these data will help you understand, optimize and monitor your ASO performance in the store (or your competitors’).
Using our API can therefore save you some precious time. Everything’s accessible from one single point, into a structured JSON format.
How to start using AppTweak API?
Things could not be easier. You can start using our API straight away by clicking on “Get your free API Token”.
Fill in the short sign-up form and you’ll directly be enrolled into our free plan giving you 100 credits for free. No credit card is required here.
From then, if you want to make more requests and therefore use more credits, you can easily upgrade to one of our paid plans, starting at 49€/mo for 5000 credits per month.
In order to determine which plan would better suit your needs, you can estimate the number of credits you would use per month.
Depending on the data you want to retrieve, the credit cost per hit varies. For example, any app’s metadata costs 1 credit per hit whereas app top keywords costs 100 credits.
The table below gives you the credit cost per feature requested:
Start your Free Plan right now
Not only our data can help you understand the app store market, they can also help you work effectively on App Store Optimization (ASO).
AppTweak API will simplify your job. Very easy to integrate, very easy to manipulate.
Wait no longer, start your free plan immediately to get juicy data!
[INFOGRAPHIC]: Countries with Most App Downloads
AppTweak ReleasesAdvanced ASOApp Market Insights
The latest App Store Algorithm Updates uncovered
App Market Insights