November 16, 2022
November 16, 2022
App name 8 characters
Your app name is too short.Show ASO best practices
Want to optimize your app name?Start Free Trial
App subtitle 0 characters
Your app subtitle is too short.Show ASO best practices
Want to optimize your app subtitle?Start Free Trial
App description 2310 characters
The length of your description looks great.Show ASO best practices
Want to optimize your app description?Start Free Trial
It looks like you could add a few more screenshots to your app.Show ASO best practices
You can add portrait or landscape screenshots to your app listing. Use the screenshots to visually communicate your app’s user experience and value proposition. Add short captions to your screenshots but make sure to use a large font.
Spy on your competitor’s screenshotsStart Free Trial
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.Show ASO best practices
Your app's last version was released on November 16, 2022. It is important to regularly update your app. Best practices recommend to update your app every 4 to 6 weeks. This means fixing reported bugs, improving existing features, launching new features etc. Keep an eye on users' feedback. The next great features may already be asked by many users.
Learn more about app versionsStart Free Trial
Find new keyword opportunities for your app by identifying high-volume and low-competition words.
Check which keywords are repeated the most in your app’s long description.
Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.