Check which keywords are repeated the most in your app’s long description.
This app makes business banking with us fast, convenient and more secure than ever. It’s designed to enable a host of core banking activities on the move, with built-in security technology to keep your business finances safe and private.
- Log on quickly and securely with Touch ID, Face ID or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Check your balances and individual transaction details
- View pending transactions and paid-in cheques
- Make transfers between your business accounts
- Make payments to your existing payees
- Pay in cheques and view your deposit history
- View/cancel Direct Debits and standing orders
- Find a Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
- Reset your password.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET STARTED
- A Lloyds Bank business account and an Internet Banking user ID, password and memorable information
- A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards. This includes stopping connections to the app on devices we think have been tampered with. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://mobile.lloydsbankbusiness.com/onthemove/security.html
Please don’t share your logon details with anyone. All users of Online for Business must have their own logon details, including memorable information. If someone else in the business needs to access the business account online, but isn’t already registered, visit http://www.lloydsbank.com/business/banking-online/amend-access.asp for next steps.
We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Online for Business Terms and Conditions.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 10.0 or above or iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 (or later models). Face ID requires either iPhone X or later models, or iPad Pro with Face ID capability (2018 onwards).
Please note that features requiring the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on iPads.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207 626 1500.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.