Jobs at AppTweak Looking for new challenges? We're hiring on both engineering and business team. Come work with us!
Open Positions in Brussels, Belgium > Account Manager / Sales
Account Manager / Sales
We’re looking to expand our Sales team with a dynamic, ambitious and talented account manager!
As an account manager and sales person, you will identify and maximize new business opportunities with mobile partners while building strong client relations. You will participate to each stage of the sales funnel: from pre sales (product demos and emails) to negotiation, you will take on project management of the deals you have closed. You will develop strong relationships with our customers while connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Your commercial and project management skills will be challenged with a variety of assignments, clients and opportunities. At AppTweak, customer relation is central. We dedicate a lot of time and resources to building a long-term relationship with our customers. We are therefore looking for someone motivated, ready to answer our clients needs!
If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow, we’d love to meet you!
- Understanding the mobile industry and developing data-driven recommendations to generate new business opportunities.
- Undertaking inbound and outbound sales prospection to meet sales quotas.
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize profits.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Building and maintaining strategic and long-lasting client relationships.
- Providing App Store Optimization (ASO) guidance and reports to help clients improving their business with AppTweak data.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Creating sales and promotional materials using various supports.
- Developing trusted relationships with executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Participating and contributing to the development of AppTweak’s tools and features according to customers’ demands and needs.
- Promoting and advocating AppTweak platform during multiple mobile events.
- Communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the whole team using key account metrics.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory).
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- You demonstrate excellent listening, selling and negotiation skills.
- You are able to understand and translate complex data into meaningful decisions.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority.
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast learner person.
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and live the start-up experience.
- You’re a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally.
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you.
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven).
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team.
- You love food (optional).