Jobs at AppTweak Looking for new challenges? We're hiring on both engineering and business team. Come work with us!
Open Positions in Brussels, Belgium > Junior Inbound Marketing
Junior Inbound Marketing
We’re looking to expand our Marketing team with a dynamic, ambitious and talented Junior Inbound Marketing executive.
In this position, will help build and grow AppTweak’s inbound marketing strategy, so that our company stays on top of minds.
You will be creating inbound marketing campaigns that include landing pages, social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Google+, Reddit and more), email workflows, content creation, calls to action, and more! You will be in charge to spread the word (increase brand awareness) about AppTweak ASO platform using all the available digital channels, technologies and media. Your responsibilities include attracting qualified site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business and nurturing those leads to close into customers. You will also regularly track, analyze and improve the results of your campaigns, based on KPIs that you will define and using various analytics tools.
At AppTweak, we rely essentially on inbound marketing in order to acquire new users. We’re looking for a data-driven, ambitious and passionate inbound marketing executive that will work in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team. If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow, we’d love to meet you!
- Working in collaboration with the marketing team in order to increase brand awareness and visitors.
- Building data driven inbound marketing strategies in order to optimize each stage of the funnel: acquisition, conversion, retention and monetization.
- Creating useful, creative and engaging content/editorial calendar in a variety of styles, types and forms (blog articles, guest posts, videos, tutorials, powerpoint, PDF, white paper, etc.)
- Using social media and online word of mouth to generate qualified traffic.
- Thinking and laying out editorial guidelines and concept for the global communication strategy of the company.
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Tracking and following the performance of your strategies and campaigns to suggest further enhancements.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory).
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry.
- Past experience with social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Quora, Reddit, and more.) is preferred.
- You demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- You’re familiar with marketing automation and blogging.
- You have the ability to use data to justify and inform all decisions.
- You’re endlessly passionate about communications and digital marketing, in all various forms!
- You like using technology to communicate, connect, and build real relationships with people of our sphere.
- You are creative and not afraid to take initiatives.
- You’re very self-motivated and versatile. You know how to get stuff done!
- You like challenges and always find a way for solving problems (or know when to ask for help).
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven).
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team.
- You love food (optional).